Join a SIB Committee
We are a growing organization with more than 300 members and we need more volunteers to assist us! Please consider joining one of our committees described below. Just fill out the form and you’ll hear from us within a few days – it’s that easy!
- Activities Committee: Plan & coordinate workshops, bird walks and bird count activities for members.
- Bluebird Box Monitoring: Monitor Bluebird Houses located throughout Seabrook Island for one of three 6-week periods between March and August.
- Communications Committee: Write stories to be used in SIB Blogs, Tidelines and The Seabrooker. Update Facebook posts and Twitter.
- Habitat: Work with a group of SIB members who are concerned about the well-being of the bird habitat on Seabrook Island.
- Hospitality Committee: Set up chairs and tables prior to meeting, register members and guests, provide and set up refreshments and clean up after each of the SIB events.
- Membership Committee: Recruit and retain members.
- Program Committee: Plan & coordinate SIB Quarterly Programs for membership.
- Executive Committee: Join the SIB board to assist with the overall strategy for our organization, take a role as President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, lead and/or participate on committees.