Meet new and “old” friends while learning about the birds of our island and South Carolina by joining us on a bird walk. Walks are generally 1 1/2 – 3 hours in length with various degrees of walking. Always remember to bring water, sunscreen, bug repellent, hat and if you have them binoculars and/or a camera.
To learn more about each activity and to register, click on the links below:
- Friday October 6, 2017 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM Fall Migration on Six Ladies Nature Trail with David Gardner
- Saturday October 7, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Volunteer Opportunity Hawk Watch at Center for Birds of Prey
- Tuesday October 17, 2017 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Learning Together at Crooked Oaks Golf Course
- Sunday November 12, 2017 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Backyard Birding at Boat Ramp
- Monday November 27, 2017 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Learning Together at Ocean Winds Golf Course
- Thursday December 7, 2017 – 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Winter Birds of Seabrook Island with David Gardner
Keep watch on this page and our Calendar as we continue to add activities for our members!
If you are not yet a 2017 SIB member, you must first become a member by following the instructions here.