Meet new and “old” friends while learning about the birds of our island and South Carolina by joining us on a bird walk. Walks are generally 1 1/2 – 3 hours in length with various degrees of walking. Always remember to bring water, sunscreen, bug repellent, hat and if you have them binoculars and/or a camera.
To learn more about each activity and to register, click on the links below:
- Thursday September 21, 2017 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beginning Birding at Camp St. Christopher Feeders – More information to follow
- Saturday September 23, 2017 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Backyard Birding at Wildcat Point
- Thursday September 28, 2018 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM Birding at Camp St. Christopher Trails and Ponds – More information to follow
- Friday October 6, 2017 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM Fall Migration on Six Ladies Nature Trail – More information to follow
- Thursday December 7, 2017 – 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Birding Horse Pastures and Maintenance Areas – More information to follow
Keep watch on this page and our Calendar as we continue to add activities for our members!
If you are not yet a 2017 SIB member, you must first become a member by following the instructions here.